Sep 17, 2012 · The government of Pakistan has reportedly blocked access to Google’s YouTube service, The Washington Post reported. According to the report, Pakistani officials ordered suspension of the video
Official List Of Websites Banned In Pakistan | Web.pk Although YouTube got a green signal by Government of Pakistan and Pakistan Telecommunication Authority three years ago still many websites are blocked in Pakistan. We will like to make it clear that we are not talking about adult and pornography sites only. There are hundreds of social, entertainments, music, movies, and foreign news channels YouTube Censorship. Which countries block Youtube After several attempts by a number of human rights groups and Pakistan's Senate Standing Committee on Human Rights to have the blocked lifted, the block on YouTube remains. Germany A large portion of YouTube has not been accessible for millions of net users in Germany since the end of March 2009. Supreme Court hints to shut down YouTube in Pakistan • News According to details, the Supreme Court took notice of the objectionable material on social media and YouTube. The notice was taken in the bail case of Shaukat Ali involved in a sectarian crime. Justice Qazi Amin said that we have no problem with freedom of expression, we … YouTube Now Working In Pakistan [SCREENSHOTS]
May 20, 2010 · YouTube has been blocked in Pakistan, after officials try to block any websites which show provocative images of the Prophet Mohammed. Approximately 20 million Pakistanis are internet users. 3
Jan 13, 2016 · Google has launched a localised version of YouTube in Pakistan, potentially paving the way for the country's top court to lift a ban on the site over "blasphemous content". The site was blocked Here are my thoughts: 1. Grow local “Youtubes”. When you remove outside competition, this allows local streaming sites like Youku or Tudou to gain market share. As expected, YouTube was still blocked for months. Reason why Pakistan continues to ban YouTube. Earlier this month, a Pakistani official stated that YouTube will remained blocked indefinitely citing the reason that experts failed to find measures to filter content that are considered blasphemous and offensive.
What apparently happened is that Pakistan Telecom routed the address block that YouTube's servers are into a "black hole" as a simple measure to filter access to the service.
May 20, 2010 · YouTube has been blocked in Pakistan, after officials try to block any websites which show provocative images of the Prophet Mohammed. Approximately 20 million Pakistanis are internet users. 3 Oct 03, 2012 · This localisation policy explains why the video was blocked in other countries but not in Pakistan. “In countries where we are not localised, like Pakistan, people access the global version of This question has been asked so many times from me since YouTube was blocked in Pakistan by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority. The people have right to ask this simple question , because they need YouTube for their projects & better purposes and some of the users of Pakistan are also Making Money from from this service. Why do people keep revisiting youtube - as if that is the only issue left. Just move on. It is blocked, that is good for 99% content on it is trash, and the remaining 1% you can actually find on After the launch of the localised website, there was no reason to block YouTube’s IP anymore, the report stated, adding that the website “may now be accessed by Internet users in Pakistan”. Jul 22, 2020 · Supreme Court hints at YouTube ban: Social media incites people against army, judiciary and government. The Supreme Court, while hearing a case of sectarian violence, took notice of objectionable content on social media and YouTube and hinted at shutting down YouTube in Pakistan. Sep 17, 2012 · The government of Pakistan has reportedly blocked access to Google’s YouTube service, The Washington Post reported. According to the report, Pakistani officials ordered suspension of the video